McdFoodForThoughts is the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts online survey available at www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com. Mcdonald’s conducts this survey to analyze customer satisfaction and to allow the customers to share their views about the brand, as it can help their services and gain more trust in them.
Before taking this survey, customers must purchase a meal from McDonald’s. Customers participating will receive a McDonald’s Discount Coupon for a complimentary meal. Coupons for popular meal items, fries, and Big Macs can be redeemed.
Table of Contents
McdFoodForThoughts– www.McdFoodForThoughts.com Survey
McDonald’s Food for Thoughts participation rules
There are clear-cut rules and conditions to participate in the online survey. Mcdonald’s has set some requirements for the following too. Now, let’s take a look at the criteria.
- The individual must purchase a meal from the McDonald’s outlet, and thus the individual can take up the Food for Thoughts survey, as this is one of the primary requirements to enter.
- After purchasing the meal, the store will offer a receipt that will bare the valid code for the survey. This code will help you get to the survey page.
- The survey should be completed within 30 days of the receipt.
- The customer can participate in the Mcdonald’s Food for Thoughts survey with any Smart device, namely a smartphone, desktop, or tablet.
- The customer must ensure that he has a stable WIFI or internet connection.
- The customer must at least be at the age of sixteen to attend the survey.
- The code is provided for one-time use only.
- Only customers from the UK and Ireland can attend the survey.
Rewards offered through the survey
Customers who complete Mcdonald’s Food For Thoughts survey will receive a complimentary meal voucher in exchange for honest input. After taking the survey, The customer will receive the prize as a voucher code. These are the meal options that are available across different countries. But Mcdonald’s Food for Thoughts survey only avails these offers in the UK and Ireland.
The UK Mcdonald’s outlet offers:
- 6 Chicken McNuggets
- A Big Mac
- McChicken® Sandwich
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese
- Either one medium Fries or one Side Salad
The price is £1.99
The Ireland Mcdonald’s outlet offers:
- A Big Mac
- Vegetable Deluxe
- One Medium Fries
The price is £3.90
How to Participate in the www.McdFoodForThoughts.com Survey?
- Visit the McDonald’s Food for Thought survey at mcdfoodforthoughts.com
- Click on Continue to start the survey.
- Select if you have the receipt, If you don’t, you will need the survey invitation code.
- If you have the receipt, enter the 12-digit code and the amount spent from your receipt and click on start.
- If you don’t have the receipt, you must enter four digit entry code, order date, time & amount spent.
- The survey will have Multiple questions, answer all the questions.
- Try to give your honest feedback on your visit to Mcdonald’s. These reviews may help them to improve their quality of service.
- After answering all the questions in the survey, you may be requested to fill in your personal information.
- You will receive a coupon code in your mail or in print format with which you can redeem your super meal.
McDonald’s is a well-known American fast-food restaurant chain, originally founded in 1940 by two brothers, Richard and Maurice McDonald. Over the years, the company has grown to become one of the world’s largest fast-food chains, with over 36,900 locations across the globe.
McDonald’s menu features classic items such as the Big Mac, French fries, Chicken McNuggets, and milkshakes. The company is also known for its breakfast menu featuring Egg McMuffins, oatmeal, and McGriddles. In recent years McDonald’s has added healthier options such as salads and fruit smoothies to their menu.
McDonald’s restaurants are well known for their speedy service and friendly staff. To maintain fast turnaround times, McDonald’s restaurants are designed to be efficient and easy to navigate, with self-ordering kiosks in some locations.